“The Photographer” is Erikka Siddall, owner of Bebe Love Photography. “The Client” is any person, body of persons, firm, or Company with whom the Photographer enters into a contract for the sale of goods or provision of services by the Photographer.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
All contracts and transactions between the Photographer and the Client whether made orally or in writing are subject to these terms and conditions which shall be deemed to be incorporated into any contract between the Photographer and all or any of its Clients.
The content and images used on this website are the property of and copyright by Erikka Siddall and/or Bebe Love Photography. Certain images may be utilized on other websites under the control of the photographer and/or Bebe Love Photography. No images or content may be copied, duplicated or otherwise taken from the website without express written permission from Erikka Siddall “Bebe Love Photography” and/or the creator of the work.
- For all Clients, payment for all products and services provided by the Photographer must be made upon completion of the assignment.
- The Parties acknowledge that the Booking Fee is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation by the Client.
Retention of Title:
The Photographer reserves the right to retain all of the Client’s materials in his/her photo shoot until all monies owed to the Photographer have been paid in full. Furthermore, the license to reproduce images created by the Photographer will also be revoked until payment has been made.
Services and Products:
Payment for services and products are due upon completion of the work.
The photographer may make additional charges should an assignment overrun which is beyond the control of the Photographer
(e.g. including but not limited to, the Client requesting additional photographs over and above the Client’s original brief etc). If the work cannot be completed within the agreed amount of time, Bebe Love Photography or their agent and the client agree to amend the contract either verbally or in writing, to provide for additional time as required to complete the work.
Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
Completion of the work:
Work is complete when the photographer provides the client with agreed material purchased. This includes a CD or USB, access to a web gallery, and or prints containing all JPEG images photographed on behalf of the client. Our product is provided in both digital media and print. A web based gallery of images taken for you will be created for the approval purposes. Access to web galleries is restricted to clients only. Images may not be copied from the web gallery or used in any form, without express written permission.
The Client shall be responsible for the behavior of any persons accompanying them to an assignment. The Photographer reserves the right to terminate any assignment without notice if she deems the Client’s behavior to be unruly or unsafe. In such instances, the Photographer reserves the right to charge her full fees and expenses as described above of these Terms and Conditions. The Client will fully reimburse the Photographer or her agents for any loss/damage they cause to property or equipment.
Delivery of Products and Services:
The supply of products and services are provided by the Photographer on a best endeavors basis. The Photographer will not be liable for delays that are beyond her reasonable control. The Photographer shall use reasonable endeavors to meet agreed deadlines where applicable. The Photographer shall not be liable for any delays in meeting any of his obligations which were due to causes beyond his reasonable control, including but not limited to; postage/courier/lab delays, war/acts of terrorism, riots, government legislation, industrial action, adverse weather conditions, acts of God, floods, fire, loss or damage in transit etc.
Prices & Terms:
a. All prices shown within the Photographer’s price list are subject to change without prior notice.
b. The Photographer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In accordance with the United Kingdom Copyright Laws, the copyright of all images created by the Photographer is owned by the Photographer. Bebe Love Photography retains all copyright benefit for all images created forever. Copyrights for art (including photographs) do not expire. Unless the Photographer gives written authorization, the Client is forbidden by law to copy any images created by the photographer and agrees that all photographic reprints, digital duplications or copies of any type made from images created by the Photographer, shall only be carried out by the Photographer. The license to reproduce such images is granted to the Client under the understanding that all invoices are paid within the Photographer’s stated payment terms. This means, if one of the images created by the photographer is used for any commercial or financial gain purpose, at any time, without her permission in writing, you agree to pay her for the use of the image at the current market rate as determined by the use at the time.
- Unless the ‘Right to a Credit’ has been waived the Photographer’s name will be printed on or in reasonable proximity to all published reproductions of the Photograph(s). The Photographer also asserts her statutory right to be identified in the circumstances set out in Sections 77-79 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any amendment or re-enactment thereof.
- If the Client wishes to own the copyright of images created by the Photographer, an additional fee will be paid by the Client to the Photographer for transferring the copyright. This fee will be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The transfer of copyright will only become applicable after this payment has been made in full.
- License for the use of images will always be granted for non-commercial use at no cost as long as credit for the work is given. All we ask is a simple copyright statement be placed near or on the image, and notification of use is communicated to Bebe Love Photography. Non-commercial uses include personal web pages, and prints of images kept or given to friends and family. Commercial use includes any business web page, any use of images for advertising or promotion, any other use that would be considered as commercial or financially beneficial to the user.
- The Photographer reserves the right to make reproductions of images created during assignments for marketing, promotional, competition and editorial purposes.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.
These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
The above conditions and terms constitute the full conditions and terms of any work agreement made between you (client) and Bebe Love Photography or any photographer assigned to you by Bebe Love Photography. By booking a session, you agree to these terms, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bebe Love Photography, their agents and the heirs or assigns.